Commissions are currently: CLOSED
These terms are subject to alterations, additions and revisions
By commissioning me, you are agreeing to these terms of service, please take the time to read and understand them.
All prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD) and are baselines. Additional fees may apply depending on the complexity of your character and additional objects (pets, jewelry, weapons, etc)
Half body $120+
Full body $160+
Average turnaround time is between 1-5 weeks after payment
You will receive a full size, high resolution file as well as a smaller resolution for easy sharing.
Additional characters are priced based on how much of each can be seen. The average is +60%
Simple backgrounds are included. Complex backgrounds are extra.
All Characters welcome!
Please be sure to include:
- A description of what you’d like.
- Reference images for the character and the preferred outfit (if applicable) or any details not shown in refs. Names of armor can be helpful too if you can’t get up-close shots (for MMO based characters).
- Any other information you feel is important i.e. expression or pose preference, overall mood, character personality.
I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason.
Payment and Cancellations
- Clients must be 18 years or older
- Prices are in USD and only accepted through Paypal. Payments will be made through an invoice sent by me. Invoices are sent out after you have approved an initial sketch.
- Invoices must be paid within a week or you forfeit your slot
- Tips are welcome! My invoices make it so you can add a tip through them or you can tip through: https://ko-fi.com/blackash
- If the client chooses to cancel the commission for any reason the client agrees to forfeit part or all of the refund based on how much progress has been made.
- Refunds will not be given on completed artwork.
- The client will not receive a full refund if they break the terms and conditions.
- If I am unable to complete your commission for reasons beyond my control I will refund you in full. Partial refunds will be given for incomplete but mostly finished work, I will go over the refund amount with you beforehand.
- Artwork is created for non-commercial use only.
- The client may alter, manipulate, or edit the artwork for any non-commercial use.
- The client may allow others to use the work for non-commercial purposes.
- Please DO NOT repost my work without proper credit or linking
- I reserve the right to display any work in portfolios, galleries or any social media site.
- Commercial use must be discussed prior to invoicing, pricing and terms will differ.
- I reserve the right to claim any unauthorized profits made off of the artworks’ use.
- I reserve the right to recycle sketches and poses that were not chosen for future commissions and personal work.
- The client may request any changes during the sketch process and are entitled to one revision after the completed image is sent to you.
- Additional revisions will incur additional fees, determined by the amount of work
- Final revisions must requested within a week of completion
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact me!